Simply make a purchase of goods or services between March 1 and March 30 at a Cohase Chamber of Commerce Member Business and save your receipt or proof of purchase. Each receipt qualifies you for another entry into the contest. The purchase can be for any amount but each receipt submitted must be from a different member business. PLEASE NOTE: Most of the national chains are not members of the Chamber including Shaw’s, Hannaford’s, Wal-Mart, Ocean State Job Lot, etc. Please check our business directory to assure your receipts are from member businesses.
Enter as many times as you like as long as each receipt submitted represents a different member business. Remember, the business must be a member of the Cohase Chamber of Commerce to qualify! Ask the business or check out Business Directory to be sure!
Submit your receipts along with your name, email address and/or phone number to the Chamber to be entered into the contest no later than March 30, 2019. Mailed receipts must be postmarked no later than March 30, 2019.
Receipts or copies/images of receipts can be sent to us in any of the following ways:
- Text them to (802) 518-0030
- Email them to email@example.com
- Mail them to Cohase Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 35, Wells River, VT 05081
- Upload them using the form at the right hand side of this screen
A $100 winner of “Cohase Cash” will be drawn on Saturday, April 6, 2019. Its easy and fun! All kinds of purchases qualify!
Sample valid receipts include received at the following types of member businesses:
- Retail stores, markets and farmstands
- Restaurants and other food service providers
- Gasoline purchases at Aldrich Store and Wing’s Market
- Home heating oil and propane purchases
- Utility payments such as cable, internet and electricity
- ATM receipts from member banks
- Gym memberships, yoga and fitness classes
- Medical/Dental visits at participating health care providers or Cottage Hospital
- Visits to, services provided by or products purchased at participating veterinarians
- Donations to or membership fees for member non-profit organizations
- Tickets to events sponsored by Court Street Arts, Old Church Theater or other member organizations
- Farm product purchases or CSA memberships
- Accommodations at hotels, inns, campgrounds and other participating accommodation providers
- Fees for day/overnight camps for kids
- Advertising fees paid to member media members including newspapers and radio advertising
- Service fees paid to contractors, electricians, lawyers, alarm companies, WEB developers, financial services, realty services or any other member service provider
- Product purchases of products from member businesses even if purchase was made at a non-member business (e.g. Hatchland Farm products, Upper Valley Coffee Roasters coffee, Blythedale Farm cheese, Red Kite Candy, etc.) Note: receipt must indicate product purchased.
No purchase necessary to enter the contest. If you wish to enter without making a purchase, please see the topic “Can I Enter Without Making A Purchase?”