The Connecticut Valley Fair (Bradford Fair) originated in 1947 by J. Arthur Peters and the Future Farmers of America of the Bradford Academy, located on school property behind the Academy. In 1970 the Future Farmers of America closed, and the fair became the Connecticut Valley Fair Inc. In 2003 the fair association purchased 26.6 acres of land on Carson Lane in Bradford, Vermont. In 2009 we moved from the school property to our new destination.
For current schedule and information, please visit www.bradfordfair.org.