The Cohase Regional Chamber of Commerce seeks an energetic, motivated individual to serve as its Executive Director. This is a part-time position (15 hours/week) that reports to the Board of Directors. Previous experience preferred.
- Responsible for the day-to-day Chamber of Commerce management, the implementation of policies established by the Board of Directors, and the coordination and implementation of activities, the majority of which are carried out by the volunteer base.
- Maintains a smooth and effective relationship with members, functioning as liaison with the Board of Directors, while actively managing all of the business affairs of the organization.
- Serves as the organization’s official spokesperson.
- Professional presence, leadership, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build consensus.
- Experience managing a coordinated online presence among most relevant social media channels.
- Knowledge of computer software applications, including, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, Constant Contact and WordPress.
- Self-starter who has a high level of initiative.
- Leadership style that encourages team effort.
- Consistent attendance at monthly Board meetings, committee meetings, chamber events and occasional regional meetings as needed.
The Board is accepting resumes on a rolling basis with intent to fill the position by March 1, 2020. Please email your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cohase Chamber of Commerce serves the beautiful Cohase region, nestled in the valley of the Connecticut River. This region encompasses the Vermont towns of Newbury (including the villages of Newbury, Wells River and West Newbury), Bradford and Fairlee, and the New Hampshire towns of Haverhill (including Haverhill Corner, North Haverhill, Pike, and Woodsville), Orford and Piermont.